MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGY
Courtesy: THE TIMES OF INDIA
May 28, 2011
RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Jaipur-302 022
Phone: 0141-2771777, 2771001-2-3 Fax: 2770900, 2770303
Admissions Notice – 2011-2012
For MBBS & BDS Course for NRI / NRIs Children or Wards / Foreign nationals on 15 % of total seats
Applications are invited for admission to MBBS & BDS course session 2011-2012 (11th batch of the Institute) from NRI /Children or Wards of NRI & Foreign Nationals in Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital / Mahatma Gandhi Dental College & Hospital, Sitapura, Jaipur:-
|Seats Available||Duration||Minimum qualification|
|MBBS-15||4 1/2 + 1 Year Internship||10+2 Equivalent with Minimum 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology (40% for SC/ST/OBC as per guide lines of MCI & DCI and age 17 Years over completed by 31st December 2011|
1. Application form can be obtained from the Registrar, Mahatma Gandhi Medical college, Jaipur during office hours on all working days or by post by sending a self addressed envelope (4”x12” size) with Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- (or US$ 100.00) payable to Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Hospital, Sitapura, Jaipur.
2. Enquiries on phone or in person will not be solicited. Agents / Educational Consultants will not be allowed to obtain forms. Any or such unfair / unethical practice will lead to rejection of application.
3. Please note that institute has never authorized / solicited any agent for admission in our college, please be aware of such be responsible if student/ or their ward are cheated by these agents.
4. Completed forms along with photocopy of required documents must be sent to the Registrar Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital Sitapura, Jaipur by 4.00 pm / 15th June 2011.
5. Incomplete forms may be rejected.